A description of 2, years of Christian persecution of the Jews, written by a Jewish Christian who contends that Christians are almost totally ignorant of the Jews' agony throughout the centuries. Pointing to the Jewish origins of Jesus and the apostles, and to positive aspects of Judaism, decries the Christian distortion of Judaism, and the hatred and lies spread against the Jewish people up to the present day.
Although he believes that the Jews will eventually come to accept Jesus as the Messiah, Brown calls on Christians to approach Jews with love, and not with hatred. He states that Satan is the author of the spirit of antisemitism, and that Christians must recognize that when they hate Jews they are heeding not God but Satan. A Terrible Tragic Past. A Blessed and Beautiful Stream. The Rabbis Stiffnecked Hardhearted and Proud?
Our Hands are Stained with Blood : Michael L. Brown :
Bad Reporting Bias and Bigotry. The Inquisition Isnt Over. So Near and Yet So Far. Has God Forsaken His People?
- Our Hands Are Stained With Blood: The Tragic Story of the "Church" and the Jewish People?
- Computer Testing Supplement for Recreational Pilot and Private Pilot FAA-CT-8080-2D;
- Speakers | Christ at the Checkpoint ;
Natural Children and Gods Children. Thou Shalt Not Steal.
Timeline of antisemitism
Words failed me. I was heartbroken.
I tried to find a way to turn my sadness into something useful and the only thing I could think of was to revisit a book I read about a year ago from Dr. Perhaps, in talking about it here in some small way I can make a dent in the monster that is anti-Semitism. It was first published in Admittedly, the book is emotionally difficult to get through. There are times I wanted to put the book down and walk away. Before I read this book, I thought I understood the depths of human depravity, but I was wrong. Brown lists in specific detail, the horrors that Jewish communities faced in Europe throughout the centuries.
Our Hands Are Stained with Blood
Such as:. Large mobs of Christians surrounded the Jewish neighborhood and offered the Jews the choice of baptism or death. Refusing to be baptized, three thousand Jews were murdered. A ritual murder accusation is raised against the Jews of Germersheim, Germany.
Brown makes it clear that those who committed these heinous acts were Christian in name only. However, he rightly points out that sadly, many who think of themselves as Christians today, believe insidious anti-Semitic lies. As such, he does an incredible job of breaking down those lies and exposing them for the repugnant nonsense they are with both secular facts and biblical text.
- Galaxy Alliance?
- Our Hands Are Stained with Blood (softcover).
- Mens Book of Knowledge - A Simple Guide to Dating, Relationships and How to Get Her Back.
- THE TRUST FREQUENCY: Ten Assumptions For A New Paradigm.
- Functional Equations and Inequalities with Applications (Springer Monographs in Mathematics).
- DAMNATION OF AN UNKNOWN CENTURY (Once upon a Henry the Fourth... Book 1)?
The only way we can combat the lies is by learning the truth. Study history and in particular, church history… even the dark and ugly parts.
- Our Hands are Stained with Blood | Jewish Voice Ministries International.
- Our Hands Are Stained with Blood: The Tragic Story of the Church and the Jewish People!
- Der Hüter der Königin: Historischer Roman (German Edition);
It is a difficult book to read on an emotional level but it is very informative. In light of the murders in Pittsburgh, the church should soberly look at its own history and come to terms with it. Only by exposing it can we truly find a way forward. Is it surprising that the Jewish people are such an insensitive and barren field for the Gospel?
The Church itself has drenched it in blood and then heaped stones upon it…Deep, repentant love is the only cure.
Related Our Hands Are Stained with Blood: The Tragic Story of the Church and the Jewish People
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved